As a member of the National Birth Defects Prevention Network (NBDPN), you will join an international group of individuals dedicated to birth defects surveillance, research, and prevention.
NBDPN members receive:
- Access to the "Members Only" section of the NBDPN web site where you can:
- update your membership information
- search for other members
- view exclusive resources including:
- birth defects coding questions & answers
- tips for presenting data
- statistical computer programs & data sets
- many archived NBDPN webinars and their handouts (topics include Syndromes Associated with Heart Defects, Deciphering Diagnostic Tools for Heart Defects, Tips on Coding Heart Defects, etc)
- A free copy of the NBDPN Annual Report, published as the "Congenital Malformations Surveillance Report: A Report from the National Birth Defects Prevention Network" in the journal Birth Defects Research, Part A. Plus, get advance information on its "Call for manuscripts"
- Advance information on the NBDPN Annual Meeting including the “Call for Posters”
- Access to national and international expertise in birth defects
- Opportunities to participate and learn via a variety of committees and workgroups
Download or print the NBDPN Flyer.
Submit your registration for membership on-line today!