Birth Defects Awareness Campaign
Birth defects are common, costly, and critical
The National Birth Defects Prevention Network (NBDPN) is pleased to provide you with the following resource materials to promote birth defects awareness and prevention.
- Poster: Every 4 1/2 minutes a baby is born with birth defects (English , English version 2 , Spanish, Spanish version 2 )
- Poster: One in every 33 babies... (English , English version 2 , Spanish , Spanish version 2 )
- Poster: Birth defects affect us all... (English , Spanish )
- Poster: Prevention birth defects, now is the time (English/Spanish )
- Brochure: Birth defects prevention (English , Spanish )
- Resources on the internet (word , pdf )
- Resources for parents and families (word , pdf )
Download entire packet (pdf
Birth Defects Awareness Public Service Announcement (PSA)
Birth defects affect 1 in every 33 babies born in the United States and are a leading cause of infant mortality. Babies who survive and live with birth defects are at increased risk for developing many lifelong physical, cognitive, and social challenges. Medical care and support services only scrape the surface of the financial and emotional impact of living with birth defects.
To link to additional resources please visit the Birth Defects Prevention Month page